Who We Are ?

Through the years, EACI has built strategic partnerships with local businesses in the USA, Canada involved in the immigration and relocation process. Our network of internationally recognized immigration specialists is growing constantly and currently includes immigration lawyers, immigration consultants, tax advisers, human resources professionals, job consultants, financial advisers, etc.

Easy Access Consultants Inc. is a multi services organization having experienced and licensed professionals to help you solve all sorts of immigration and legal matters. EACI also deals in recruiting people in Canada and overseas including countries like United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden etc. We take it as a privilege to serve multi cultural communities in attaining their goals of migrating to Canada, Australia, United States or United Kingdom.
Focusing on long term goals we are honored to have associates from different cultures and societies. Canada being a country of immigrants, we welcome people from all parts of world. EACI also has the privilege of helping people to migrate to other countries as well.

Our International Associates are members/lawyers with good standings of accredited organizations/societies of the respective countries where they are located to process your visa applications for that particular country.

What We do ?

We are immigration experts and have helped hundreds of people immigrate to Canada outstanding services to assist our clients. From our free initial consultation and assessment to our special settlement services, we take care of our clients and ensure their migration to Canada is handled properly, professionally and that all the papers are processed asquickly as possible.

We have extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the immigration rules, regulations, policies and procedures. We carefully advise and instruct our clients and ensure they are properly informed, protected and represented.We have developed an exclusive System, which helps our clients at each stage of the process.We have a large team of dedicated professionals and we are committed to your success.We provide post settlement services to help you settle in Canada at the earliest.

We help business people find suitable investment opportunities and we help bring them to Canada easily and efficiently.We are one of Canada's largest immigration law firms and we are here to serve you.Just contact us. We want to help you come to Canada and fulfill your dreams of a better life.


Being utmost professional.
Express Entery(CEC, FSW, FSTP)

Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program.
The Federal Skilled Trades Program.
The Canadian Experience Class.

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Most provinces and territories in Canada can nominate immigrants through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of that province or territory, and must want to live there. Each province and territoryFootnote * has its own “streams” (immigration programs that target certain groups) and criteria for their PNP. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target students, business people, skilled workers or semi-skilled workers. More Info CLICK HERE

Sponsorship Spouse/Parents

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you may be able to sponsor certain relatives to immigrate under the Family Class. If you sponsor a relative to come to Canada as a permanent resident, you must:
be able to meet basic needs—such as food, clothing and shelter—for yourself and your relative,
support your relative financially when he or she arrives, and
make sure your spouse or relative does not need to ask for financial help from the government.

Visa/Super Visa

To be eligible for the super visa, applicants must be the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Dependants of parents and grandparents are not eligible for the super visa. However, they can apply for a regular visitor visa. The super visa applicants must also be found admissible to Canada and meet some other conditions.
Super Visa.
Tourist Visa.
Bussiness Visa.

Business/Intra Company Transfer

Business people and business visitors are not the same.Business people come to do business under a free trade agreement. Business people can enter and work in Canada if they qualify under one of these agreements:
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Other Free Trade Agreements (FTAS)
General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)

Citizenship/P R Renewals

To be eligible for a PR card, you must:
be a permanent resident of Canada
be physically present in Canada
meet the residency requirement (see Appendix A – Residency obligation)
not be under an effective removal order
not be a Canadian citizen and
not be convicted of an offense related to the misuse of a PR card
For CitizenShip CLICK HERE

Residency Obligations/Appeals

Generally, the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) requires permanent residents to be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days out of every five years.If a permanent resident is outside Canada and a visa officer (also outside Canada) with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) finds that he or she has not met this residency obligation, the person may lose permanent resident status. The permanent resident may appeal the CIC decision to the Immigration Appeal Division (IAD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB). However, the person must appeal no later than 60 days after receiving the decision letter from CIC.

Study Permits

To be eligible to study in Canada:
You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada.
You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation.
You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Work Permits

No matter where you apply, you must:
Prove to an officer that you will leave Canada when your work permit expires
Show that you have enough money to take care of yourself and your family members during your stay in Canada and to return home
Obey the law and have no record of criminal activity (we may ask you to give us a police clearance certificate)
Not be a danger to Canada’s security
Be in good health and have a medical exam, if needed
Not plan to work for an employer on the list of ineligible employers
Not plan to work for an employer who, on a regular basis, offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages
Not have worked in Canada for one or more periods that total four years after April 1, 2011 (with some exceptions) and
Give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.



A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job and that no Canadian worker is available to do the job.


Refugee Claims/Hearings

In general, refugee claims will be heard by the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB) within 60 days. Note that if you come from a designated country of origin, your asylum claim will be processed faster.

Detention Hearings

The Immigration Division conducts detention reviews for most persons being detained under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Traffic Tickets

We also represent for clients in traffic tickets cases and help them with our best.

Small Claims

we also serve claims and related services to the clints.

Business Incorporations

Whether you choose to incorporate federally, or in one of Canada's provinces and territories, incorporation offers many benefits to your company. For example, incorporating allows you to:
Limit your liability;
Lower your tax rates;
Improve your access to capital and grants;
Establish a separate legal entity.

Uncontested Divorce

The Divorce Act explains Canada’s rules for getting a civil divorce to end a civil marriage.
In Canada, only a court can give you a civil divorce.
Either husband or wife may apply for a divorce but you must prove to the court that your marriage has broken down and that you have arranged for the support of any children.


Some Important Videos.

Don't be a victim of a disappearing act: Choose your immigration representative carefully.

Educational Credential Assessment Process.

Becoming Canadian: Combating immigration fraud.

More Videos CLICK HERE

Let’s Talk Business.


1945 Dundas St E, Unit #214
Mississauga, ON L4X 2T8.




1022 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, ON M4J 1M2.




Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: People work on Fridays now?
Saturday: On request
Sunday: Best not to ask.